Friday, March 13, 2009

Putting it back

As many of you know, or have read, I have had a death in the family. Last week I was supper excited about leaving for my weekend away from my life, and it has been ahead of me for awhile.

I was all packed, arrived at my destination, scrapped from 1 pm last Friday until 2:10pm Saturday. At 2:10 I received a call that would change my life forever. I have since been home and handled my life as needed.

Wednesday, we laid my Uncle Doug to rest, which was not the way I had seen this. But, yesterday was not bad, and today I feel is a little better. I know he is no longer in pain and that makes it a tad bit easier.

Last night, I started the daunting task of unpacking. I really have to stop taking so much stuff. Plus, when I was packing up to come back home, I had 5 or so people helping me. Thank you ladies for lending a hand. Sorry I pulled you away from your time.

So, I really do have a lot of stuff and really do not have a lot of space to put it in. I will post some pics later and show you want I have gotten done so far. I will post a couple of pics of the pages that I worked on when I was there.

To all please have a safe and healthy day and I will talk with you later.

2 comments:

nessy said...

sending you hugs ~and the poem below is beautiful ~not a dry eye in the house!!
vanessa xx

Cheryll said...

With sympathy Mindy. Your Uncle Doug will be missed I'm sure. Sending hugs your way girlie!

Search This Blog

Translate