Monday, March 23, 2009

Nothin much

So, I really do not have much going on here. I have been in a little bit of a funk this past week. I have really wanted to create, but I am having a really hard time.

I have been looking around and seeing what wonderful work everyone else has been doing, but really have not had the energy to get up and do my own. Everyone 's work is looking wonderful. I hope to be able to get back to it today. You know start the week off right with a little hard work. I could instead of being on my blog, be out working on something. But I have a habit of getting up, drinking my coffee, blogging, getting ready for work and then going to that place all day. When I come home it is time to have dinner, thanks to husband is ready and then time to sit. But today I think I will sit in the craft space. I think I will work on a couple of cards for my brothers family. I have to finish up their birthday, anniversary, and Easter cards. See I have plenty to do, just not the drive.

Ok, thought it was time to post again. I will work on something and try to post a little more often. I might have to start offering blog candy if I want more people to stop by. For now, thank you very much for following the not so happening blog.

Just love to see you followers leave comments. They help me make it through the day sometimes.

Have a wonderful day, create great things and love much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a really darling layout!! :) I need to scrap more often!! TFS!

Search This Blog

Translate