Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I've had this dream

Sometimes I will just have this dream that will not go away. There have been many times lately that I just keep picturing a page. I don't know why, but over and over again I keep having this dream. Finally, I have completed the page. Not much to it, but it is now out of my head and onto my page. Nothing big, but really I have thought about this bracket, and inking the sides of my accents. I did this today. A couple of days ago, I did a card I wanted to share also.

That's it for now.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful page!! It turned out lovely!! Your card is so pretty too!! TFS!

Jessica G. said...

Great scrapbook page and beautiful card! Wish I had such inspirational dreams!

The DRS blog hop is now back in motion; thanks for letting me know my link wasn't correct. Here's the link to stop #6:

http://www.jarfullofjoy.blogspot.com/

Allison Rankin said...

Super page! Love the paper and embellies! I want that stamp you used on your card...not that I need one more item in my stash though!

The Determined Scrapper said...

Funny thing. That is one of the $1.00 stamps from Studio G

Marion Smith said...

So cute!

Search This Blog

Translate