Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Getting back on the horse

I know that things are bad right now, but I also know that I am not the person I used to be. I was a very happy person and I have slowly watched that be sucked out of me.

Even with everything that is happening in my life right now. I have decided to get back on my horse. I want to be that person that I once was. I can not let the cycle of life stop me from being me.

Tomorrow will be a very sad day for me. I will lay my uncle to rest, but I know that he is no longer hurting.

After tomorrow, I will get back to myself. Get back to being me, living life for my family, and doing things that make me happy.I will start scrapping and cards later this week, since I have not unpacked from the weekend yet (have been way to busy to think of that). I love my family and I love spending time with them. I love to make things and scrapbook. Scrapbooking and cards are my release from life. I am getting better every time I try something new. I really will get back to me.

Have a wonderful day and keep your families safe.

2 comments:

nessy said...

great way to look at life right now
hugs,vanessa xx

sharon said...

I'm so sorry to hear about all the sadness that surrounds you at the moment..((HUG)).x

Search This Blog

Translate