Wednesday, March 25, 2009

First Sketch

OK - So I have decided to use a sketch for a card. And I am pretty impressed with myself. I normally do not use sketches, I am just a fly my the seat of my pants type person. I thought I would share it with you. I used Mojo Monday week 76, mojomonday.blogspot.com, I did an embossed flower on the front, and I don't seem to have a thicker white ribbon, so I used a thinner one and ran it around 2 times. Hope you like it. I think I might try and use sketches more often. My main problem is getting enough material that matches. I know that card making and scrapbooking are how you want it to be, but I am one that thinks that everything has to match.

I also did another card the other day. I started playing Saturday, and then yesterday came back to it. I thought I was going to throw it away, but it is very plain, and I really like it.

Have a happy hump day.



2 comments:

Cheryll said...

Way to go Mindy! Love the eyelets!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Way to go Mindy!! This is fab and the colors are gorgeous!! :)

Search This Blog

Translate