Friday, February 20, 2009

Determined, Determined, Determined

There will be no more of that.

On to the cool stuff. Today I went to pick up a stamp so I could finish my nephew's card. As always, I got a little more than I went for. I think that happens to everyone, unless you really have self control. NOT ME. I actually had to tell myself out loud today, to leave the store, that I was going to get myself in trouble.

So want to know what else I got, well I will tell you.

DCVW - Green Stack - Thanks Robyn and The Glitter Stack. Sweet, I'm goin have to show you. Also bought 2 stamps, jet black StazOn, aqua flo brushes watercolor pencils, brads. I think that is it but I could be wrong. I will post some pics as soon as I can get off this computer and work on some cards and scrapbook pages.

Talk with you soon, and to all a good night.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate