Sunday, May 25, 2014

What's the Bzzz in Sunscreen


It's that time again where I am doing a review on a product. This time I get to try out something we ALL NEED to have on everyday. It doesn't matter if it is sunny or not. I have learned first hand what the effects of the sun can do to our skin and I would like to protect mine for the rest of the time I'm on this planet. 

This time around I received Coppertone Clearly Sheer in free product and coupons to try out. So far I must say.... It does what it says. 

COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer sunscreens were designed with your skin in mind. Think about all the benefits:
  • Absorbs in seconds for a clean and light feel
  • Moisturizing formulas help leave your skin soft and smooth
  • Won’t clog pores or cause breakouts (clinically tested on acne-prone skin)
  • Matte finish is perfect for use under makeup

Thank You BzzzAgent for allowing me another chance to try out a wonderful product, I'll be sure to purchase in the future.

Blessings
Mindy - The Determined Scrapper

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate