Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thank You

For your prayers and thoughts at this time of sorrow. I have greatly appreciated all the messages everyone has sent. They have been very much needed. This has been a very trying time form me and my family.

I wanted to give you a little update and let you know that I am trying very hard to get my mojo back and get back to my craft space. I have not been in my space for a week and a half now and it is starting to get a little dusty. I did not know that it could do that. I miss it.

I will be working on my Mariposa mini that I have left sit there and a couple of other little things, but I wanted to start small.

Again, a big THANK YOU, to everyone I really do APPRECIATE all your prayers and thoughts.

1 comment:

nessy said...

sending you hugs mindy ~hope to see you back creating very soon
vanessa xx

Search This Blog

Translate