Monday, February 1, 2010

Some New Bloggers - Opening Their Windows

I am going to start advising you, every now and then of some new blogs that I am starting to follow. That way I can get their names out there and you might want to take a look too. Today there is Cathy over at - The Scrappy Knitter and The Crafty Alley Shop- she is a member with me at TheScrapBeach.

If you too would like to do the same. Please feel free. I hope to be posting more in the coming weeks, as my life is getting back under control. Thanks for supporting me and helping me along the way.

Have a wonderful afternoon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mindy - I saw your cricut post on the Scrapbooking Mama's board and thought I would come check you out. I am a new follower (scrappinmystressaway) and invite you to check out my blog as well. http://www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com

Love the purple on your blog!!

Search This Blog

Translate