Friday, January 15, 2010

100th Post and Update Craft Space

I really like how this worked out. I just happened to come out and post about my updated craft space and noticed that this is my 100th post to my Blog. That is pretty cool. I think I will have to do a blog candy soon.

So on with the other. I have updated my craft space and cleaned things up a bit. I have finally after all my years started learning to purge my things and started to get rid of things that I am not using. There are still things that I am holding on to but there are a lot of of things that I am getting rid of. I will be having a garage sale this summer and people will have a field day. Unless people find out about the things I have before then. I might list some things before hand just to see if anyone is interested.

Like I have the Cricut Jukebox and Design Studio, and a couple of Creative Memories Albums that are the quick albums that you just slide the pics in.... and my list just goes on and on.

Anyway on with the the story. So I cleaned my craft space and did a new YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/madams513
and then right after it was uploaded I had to get back to work. I have not been able to create for a long time because I have been in such a rut. Now that the space is clean and things are where they should be.

I should be able to create with a free and clear mind. I have so many things planned and so many things going on up there that I just have to get them out of my head for once.

Just thought I would share a quick one with you.

I also wanted to say Hello to all my new followers and thank you all for your kind words. I just love talking with everyone and making new friends, it makes the art that much more fun and rewarding.

Blessing and see you soon.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate