Thursday, January 8, 2009

In for the long hall

I have been up and down last night. That does not happen very often. I went to bed early 9:30 and then I was up at 2 and I could not get back to sleep until after 3:30. And then up for the day at 5:45. I like to get up early so I can get some me time before I go to work all day and have that over take my day. There is a lot to be desired there.
I am trying to work on me and not vent. There will be days that I will need to vent on my blog, because, honestly, I do not think anyone is ready it yet. If you are here is an insight into my life.

I did 2 pages and a card (Cricut sample) the other day and really would like to get more done. I am a scrapper that loves the hobby and wishes that I had more time. I am also the scrapper that does not have enough of my ideas coming out on paper. I have been reading a lot latley in the hopes that I can get something done.



Time to force the kids up for school. Until the next time. Hopefully as I do this I will have things in order a little better.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate