Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Get Going

I really need to get going. I need to get my plan back in order. Once I get the plan back in order, I need to start using it. There are so many things that I want to get done, and I feel like it is never going to happen.

Yesterday was a very rough day. Just one thing after another and today is a day for change.

I have more things listed on E-Bay. Hopefully they will all sell for a lot. Really need the money now. Shelby has to get braces. I can not wait to scrap this event in our life. Shelby just got glasses last week.

I want to scrap more, sell more on E-Bay, make more cards, have a cleaner house, not stress as much. I could go on and on. This blog is a way for me to vent a little and share my joys. Right now I do not think anyone else has even looked at my blog so I am venting to myself.

I did a layout the other night. I was pretty proud of myself that I just said that I was going to to it and I got it done.



No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate