Monday, January 5, 2009

In the Begining

Ok - So I really never did this blogging thing, but as the title states I am determined. I have tried many things and this is just the next in the list of adventures.



I have been trying to scrapbook for a couple of years now and have not really completed a whole album yet. Well I guess I have if you count an 7x7 album. I guess I could count that. The theme for the album is an ongoing and I have a ton of pics to still scrap. I think my big thing is I really do not have all my pics in order.



I think I want to do it one way and then start to do it another.


OK, so I think I will start out with this info. There is a ton more that I will be putting on in the near future. I just wanted to get my first post up and we will go from there. If you have any suggestions please let me know. I will be putting up pics of work that I have done and pics of the family as I get to it. Soon I hope to start doing videos for the learning process on the Cricut and a couple of other cool toys I have.

Talk with you soon. Happy Scrapping

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate