Wednesday, July 9, 2014

WOYWW #266

As we all know it's that time of the week again, where we travel around the world in just a few clicks.

Give it a try, I'm sure you'll be back to try it again. Start over at Julia's Stamping-Ground to get the heads up and where to go.



Ben staking his claim on the ink table.


Finally have my runner already to quilt. 


I don't think I have introduced Varuna. This is my daughters baby bunny. Her other 2 bunnies had 4 babies and this was the only one to survive. She/he is getting so big now. And cute as can be.

This week my desk as of Wednesday is not too bad. I have been working at my sewing table for the past 2 days. This morning was another day in the adventure of the bathroom remodel.

I think for the first time in a long time I really don't have a whole lot to tell you guys about.  

Other than, I'm so super excited for August 1 to come. I have just received my new copy of the upcoming catalog for Close to My Heart and I CAN'T GET OVER ALL THE AWESOMENESS INSIDE!!!

So short post for tonight but hopefully I will get my schedule up and get some more things posted this week.

Blessings
Mindy
The Determined Scrapper


2 comments:

Carmen said...

That quilt runner is lovely. As is Ben - he looks most comfy there :P

Carmen #81 x

April said...

What cute furry critters you have. The colors in your quilt piece are so complimentary. Good luck on the bathroom remodel. April #74

Search This Blog

Translate