Monday, July 28, 2014

Items for Sale

Hello all my crafting and non crafting friends...

I don't know if you had a chance to see or not, but I have added a new page to my blog. I am now listing items from my craft room that I currently have for sale. I will be updating as often as I can with new items. Should you have any questions please ask. 

I will be shipping to the US and Canada for free in most cases, we will discuss should the need arise for a difference. All orders can be paid through Paypal and when payment is cleared you will receive a tracking number for your package. 

Currently, Cricut Cartridges are listed for sale and I hope to add more items today. I will also be adding items that are already crafted and items from my stash. So there will be items that are new, used, and bulk items. 

You can click HERE or when on my blog click the tab on the upper left of the page.

Enjoy looking and enjoy your day.


No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate