Sunday, July 20, 2014

I'm such a terrible......

Blogger

One day, two days, three days in a row. Then what.... I can go for over a week without a peep. I really am trying to get on a schedule I promise. I just have had more bad medical news handed to me and was taking a little rough.

But what other way to get back on the horse than to share my days with my friends around the world. I know there are some that come back on a regular basis and some that just come back when they see that I happen to finally post something.

Well I will share with you the schedule I have worked out and what I will try to accomplish over the next couple of weeks. I will be down again for sure on July 25th due to a medical procedure I will be having done.

So here it goes - 

Tuesdays - Tour or Technique  Tuesdays

This will hopefully be a way to get me doing more videos again. It will consist of a tour of parts of my craft areas or a different technique. Hopefully I will be able to advise what the next project will be incase you would care to join along.

Wednesdays - What's on Your Workdesk Wednesdays

 This is something I have been following along with for a couple years now and truly enjoy talking and meeting new crafty friends. The main link up place is over at Julia's The Stamping Ground. This is when you take a snapshot of your workspace and give a little info as to what is going on in your world that day. I LOVE Wednesdays when I get to travel the world from my desk in just a couple of clicks. I also want to start doing videos for this when I'm able, but of course we will see how that goes. 

Fridays - Find your Mojo Fridays

Since I have dealt with my fair share of losing my Mojo I thought it would be fun to help each other find theirs. Maybe if I'm having an off day someone can help me find mine. Hopefully Fridays will consist of ways that I have gotten myself back on my feet craftwise after many many knockdowns. 

I will also be posting about my new machine.... My Janome Memory Craft 350E Embroidery Machine! I am so excited to add that to my collection of wonderful machines. I have been blessed with a hubby that helps me try to combat the ever changing medical conditions I have to deal with. 

As many of you know I am not tied to only posting about one craft. I was in the past mainly scrapbooking, cardmaking and paper crafts. But I have been sharing more and more of the fabric things that I have been working on. I would like to continue to keep my blog about all things crafty. This is how we can meet new people and talk through ideas and tough times. 

Since I had a really nice ending to this post and my internet crashed my post, I totally forgot what I ended with. 

I do remember that, I will be adding a couple new pages to my blog. Since I am a crafty girl of many crafts, I have come to find that I have a LOT of stuff. New stuff, used stuff and what was I thinking stuff. So that's good news for you. Why, you may ask. Well I will be posting items for sale with payment through PayPal and hopefully most of the items will be free shipping. 

So for now, that this has become a long post, I hope you all have had a blessed and safe week. 

Blessings
Mindy
The Determined Scrapper


No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate