Thursday, September 15, 2011

Huge Craft & Gift Show

So I realized that I have not updated my blog in a VERY long time. I am really going to try and start working on getting things updated more often. I have plans and pray that I am able to compete them and that my body will agree with me.

Above is the ad for an upcoming craft and gift show this coming Sunday 9/18, please make sure to join us. 

Also I will be attending another gathering for crafters and home retailers October 1. I will advise with more information as I get a updated ad. 


Please be sure to stop by and join me and other for this fun open house. I do custom order and love to get ideas from others. Please advise should you have any questions or need anything special prior to either show. 


No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate