Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Updated Craft Space

You are never going to believe this...... I am on the up swing!!!!!! I have changed around my entire craft area and cleaned it up. I am not purging so I am able to sell some stuff in a garage sale and get rid of things that I have had and I am not going to use. I am REALLY, REALLY trying to get back to the old me or better than that a new me.


I have a craft show coming up September 18th and really need to get my hind end in gear and get more things done. The only problem is the pain I deal with. I won't go into that though.




This is the pigsty before I began moving things around and cleaning up. I have not been in my craft space in months. 5 or 6 at least and things just keep getting moved and put over in my space.




 You can actually see the floor, I almost forgot what it looked like over here.




I am good at moving from one side to the other. I had to move everything from the one wall so I could clean it and then I would move things around from there. The way I have it set up now, I feel like it flows better and it is easier to get to things. I now am not in a little hole and all claustrophobic.







I can actually say that I feel ACCOMPLISHED!!!


Talk with you soon.

2 comments:

Susi said...

So glad to see you back! You space looks incredible! It seems like all of us are going to some horrible things and mine seem good compared to everyone else s! I'll be praying for you and It's nice to see you posting! Miss you much and hope to see more of you. People always say the same to me and I can't seem to get back into the swing of things! LOL! K, well, enough rambling! You have inspired me to post a blog! It will be dedicated to you!

Anonymous said...

Very proud of you and your up-swing... Pain in a ny way shape or form can cause such a disturbance in our life and make you feel less, sometimes nothing like your OLD self. Here to hoping meds equal it all out and pain is tolerable. Can't wait to see some little crafties from that beautiful space you have. PS have your even been to BYDLS.com It is But you don't look sick website .. It has helped me alot with my anxiety and LUPUS http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory-written-by-christine-miserandino/ Check it out

Search This Blog

Translate