Friday, September 30, 2011

Blog Award!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS..... I have been awarded a Stylish Blogger Award




I'd Like To Thank All My Followers and Vistors Alike...


I have received a few blog awards a couple months ago. And for some reason NEVER got around to thanking those who bestowed it upon me. I for some reason have never been a writer, so it takes me a little time to express my graditute. Sorry to those who awarded them to me and I have not gotten this up til now. It's not that I don't care, because that is NOT the case at all! I am TRULY Greatful.


Since these are my first awards and I have not been able to keep up with everything, I would like to thank those who follow me, and those who have awarded me with such an awesome honor.


Thank you so much to Paula at http://www.pvcreations2010.blogspot.com/ for passing this award along to me. Paula is a very talented crafter. Make sure you go over and say hello.


The rules for the Stylish Blogger Award are:


1. Thank the person who gave the award, and link back to their blog.


2. Share 8 things about myself.


3. Pass this award to 8 individuals who you have recently discovered.


4. Leave a comment so they can pass on the recognition




Again THANK YOU Paula. I never thought I would be so honored to receive such an award.




Now for 8 things about me (in no particular order):


1.) I am a mother of 2 teenagers, 4 cats, and 1 dog. (That is enough)


2.) I seem to loose my mojo and wish it was easier to find it.


3.) I have the BEST and MOST perfect husband in the whole world.


4.) I am addicted to Matthew Mcconaughey!


5.) I love finding inspiration in others.


6.) I think I have been scrapping for almost 15 years.


7.) I have a blog, FaceBook, and YouTube with The Determined Scrapper


8.) I have become an avid craft fair demonstrator.


I love paper crafting, my Cricut, Gypsy, and all the supplies I have been blessed with. I love following others and seeing ALL the wonderful and AWESOME ideas you come up with. Keep creating and keep the world colorful.
OK, I think I have met the "rules" for the blog award. I will now award this to


Nessy always has a wonderful attitude and a kind word to share. Thanks Nessy for always being around to check on me.


Gale too is one to always be there with a inspiring comment and swift kick in the kester. Inspiration in Gale helps to get the juices flowing. 


Danielle and I met at a local craft show and I can say I have now been blessed to get to know her a little more. Danielle  offers me such inspiration and motivation it is uncanny. I truly enjoy all that comes from her crafty space and you really need to check out her blog. 


For now I will award this to these 3 lovely ladies and hope they know they have made a wonderful impact on my crafting. Thank you for your support along the way. 


No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate