Sunday, September 18, 2011

Craft Shows......

Hello everyone

So today was an AWESOME craft show. It was wonderful to see familiar faces and get to know some new ones.




For those of you that have asked or are interested here is my upcoming show schedule as of now


October


Saturday, 1   Everything Open House,   10am  -  3pm    
                     2940 Heysler Dr, Sylvania, Oh 43617 
                     
November 


Wednesday, 30    
                   Craft Show,   Moose Lodge                                                                      
                   (Show Open to Public)     4pm  -  9pm
                   6072 N Main StSylvania, OH 43560

December

Sunday, 4
                   Craft Show, Gladiuex
                   More details to follow

Saturday, 10
             Craft Show, Elks Lodge (Holland-Sylvania Rd)
             More details to follow           

This is what I have on my current calender in front of me, I do have more dates, but will update shortly. Please advise if there are any questions or if you would like to place an order before the BUSY holiday season. 

Thanks again for everyone that stopped by my booth and I can't wait to see you again.  

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate