Monday, September 28, 2009

Yeah

OK - so after the year that I have had so far, I have decided that I will go back to my fall retreat. I had attended the March Madness retreat that I was so ready for and really needed and then tragedy struck my family.

Upon returning home, since that trip was cut short, I have just had one thing after another happen this year. I have attended 8 funerals and the year is not over with.

So on a lighter note, I have set plans to return to the fall frolic and get things completed. I was really torn as to go or not, but after thinking about it for weeks, I have sent in my registration and made my hotel reservations.

Oct 9,10, and 11 I will be scrapbooking my little heart out. I will post my goals later this week of things that I want to work on, so you can keep me accountable for some of it. I am telling ya, nothing better happen that makes me have to cut this trip short. I have to start packing things up and I will be posting pics as soon as I can. This will be Donna's last retreat after sixteen years of events and I do not want to miss this one. I am very sad to see her have to stop.

This was just a update. I have so much more that I could talk about, but I will leave that for another day.

On with the good stuff. I am working on my first mini album, can't wait to show that to you. I have made a few cards lately that I still need to get posted. And I really am thinking about starting my own Esty store. I will have to keep you updated on that.

So for the rest of the week I will be touching base. Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate