Sunday, September 20, 2009

Qucik Post

Hello everyone. Just a quick post to say that I am still here. I have still been crafting, I just have not been doing as much blogging. I think of doing it everyday and with the crazy things that have been going on here I just don't seem to get to my blog.

I really miss meeting with all of you on a daily basis, but I try to keep up with everyone elses blogs a couple times a week. Hope everyone is doing well.

I made a small shopping trip and picked up a couple more things for my scrapbook room. I also have so many ideas running through my head, but never seem to get them out on paper. I am going to be working on that, within the next couple of weeks.

I really want to make card sets for Christmas gifts, so I really need to get started doing those.

Above is a card that I made yesterday, I had gotten new Stickles and just thought they would be really cute on that card. The pads for Hello Kitty were really small when I cute them out on the Cricut, so I used the Stickles instead. I think she turned out adorable.

Well until the next time. I hope everyone has a wonderfully fabulous day.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate