Tuesday, September 8, 2009

She loved it

So, Saturday was my Grandmothers party. I had taken over the slot machine the night before and my aunt just thought it was the cutest thing. When I grandmother got to the party, I was lucky enough to be the one that showed her what I had made for her. It felt so good to see her face when she found out that I made the whole thing. Then I also gave her the card that I made that morning for her.I have not done too many things that look antique, but really I love the way it turned out. I think I will have a good time making more things like this. Just thought I would share. I will post more later.

1 comment:

Enfys said...

This is wonderful, I am sure you must have moved her to tears with this fabulous card and gift.
hugs
En x

Search This Blog

Translate