Friday, May 1, 2009

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY 2009

Please see below.
I will be joining Robyn - The Pink Stamper for National Scrapbooking Day. I will also be joining http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/default.asp.
This will be my first time participating in challenges and a dedicated weekend online. So please check it out and join us for the fun of it.
If you have an event for this weekend let me know, I would love to join. This will be my last weekend of scrapbooking for a month or so do to surgery.
Have a wonderful NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY.
National Scrapbook Day
with
The Pink Stamper!
WHEN: Next Saturday, May 2nd from 10:00am - 4:00pm CST
WHERE: Right here on my blog www.thepinkstamper.blogspot.com
WHO: Everyone is invited!!! Tell all your friends or better yet, get a group together and have a party while joining us!
WHAT: I will have 1 challenge every hour, one prize every hour, and one video every hour. PHEW!!!
WHY: Because I had so much fun last year I wanted to do it again!!!
I am soooo super excited for this!! I've already picked out my challenges and bought my prizes (which I am sure you are all going to love). All I need to do now is make my videos!!
JOIN ME and SPREAD THE WORD!!!
*Note: If you are unable to participate during the day, you will have 48 hours to join us in the challenges & the drawings. I don't want to leave anyone out. :)http://thepinkstamper.blogspt.com/

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate