Sunday, May 3, 2009

1 Week

1 Week and counting until I will not be able to scrap for a month or so. This is so not cool. I really enjoyed my day yesterday as I followed along with Robyn - The Pink Stamper and her wonderful day full of challenges and prizes. I hope everyone was able to join in National Scrapbook Day in some way.

I hope to finish up a couple more things this week and get them posted, because I will also not be on the computer for awhile. Oh I just do not know how I am going to do with this. I will be in the hospital for 4-6 days after surgery. NO COMPUTER and NO SCRAPPING. What in the world am I going to do. Hopefully I will be able to do something so when I do start feeling better I will get right back to it.

I am finishing up some things for mothers day. I am trying something new, so hopefully it will turn out ok.

I am always nervous as to weather or not the person will like what I have done so sometimes I will just make it and keep it. I really have to understand that others are not as critical as I am. And that if it is handmade, most people are very excited to receive it.

Ok enough babbling.

Oh yeah, I also wanted to say that I had opened my new Creating Keepsake magazine this morning and within the pages there was a photo from Stephanie Howell - I follow her blog http://stephaniehowell.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Her story is amazing and her work is out of this world. Her photo is in the story - Photographing Fathers #4. Just thought I would share.

Well I think that is it for tonight. I am getting my new camera this week, for my birthday next week, since I will be in the hospital for my birthday. Really this does not sound fun.

I will be posting as soon as I can and I will get as much done this week and posted as possible. If I keep telling myself that, maybe I will get something done. Since I will be working late all week, trying to do things with my arm by the time I get home is next to impossible.

Until the next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear this hun!! Hope you will be doing better soon!! Take care of yourself and don't worry about this!! :)

Search This Blog

Translate