Thursday, May 28, 2009

Much harder than I thought

Boy this getting back on the horse is a lot tougher than I thought. I know I had a massive surgery, but after 2 1/2 weeks I went into work today for 2 hours. That honestly took soooooooo much out of me. By the time I got home I took a 3 1/2 hour nap.

I know healing from this is going to take a very long time, but wish that I would feel up to making a card or two. Or a page or something, but I don't even feel that I can sit at my desk for more than a minute. So right now I am not even going out that. It is very sad, I really do miss it.

I am also taking online classes right now to get my insurance license, but I have to do them when I am not all messed up on pain meds.

Ok, just thought I would say hello to everyone and let you know that I have been reading up on everyone's blogs. Wonderful work, loving all the colors and beautiful layouts.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate