Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday almost passed me by...

Hello Crafty Friends!!!

I almost let Tour or Technique Tuesday pass me by again. So sorry. But I did make it. So this week, I'm trying to get caught up on a couple of things but it seems like every time I get started someone or something needs my attention.

Do you ever feel like you don't have time for yourself. It's always caring for everyone else... Family, pets, house. ugh. 

So on with the good stuff. I am so excited, this weekend I will be joining all the crafty friends from Lets Learn Cricut Explore Facebook page and more in the most awesome event I've attended online in years!

Croptoberfest is happening this weekend and I'm getting all my ducks in a row so I will be ready to go and work on challenges and try and win some prizes. Head over to their Facebook page to read more about it and sign up if you're able.

So for this Tuesday, since I almost let it pass, I'm going to do a quick tour of a couple spots in my room. Hopefully I will be getting things cleaned up a little more soon and do a full tour.


This is my machine rack! I just love it. This is just one of those wire racks that I had purchased at Walmart years ago when I very first started scrapping. So as of right now it is housing my brand new Cricut Explore!!! (SUPER BIG SMILEY FACE) 


On the top shelf is my Explore so I am able to play with it right at my desk, next is my Silhouette Cameo, and on the bottom is my Canon Pixma MG7120. I'm finding that this is an AWESOME set up for me right now. I'm able to print and then cut using either machine. I LOVE IT!!!


This is where it sets at the end of my desk. I have a couple of hooks on the ends for cords and mats. Works out great. The shelves are adjustable and I can add more should I end up purchasing more shelves.


I did the vinyl on top of my Cricut as one of my first projects with it. I think my vinyl may have been a little older though as I have a couple spots that just don't want to stay down.


Well that's all for me tonight. I have a lot of catching up to do. Hope you all have a great evening and I will see you tomorrow for WOYWW!.

Blessings


Mindy - The Determined Scrapper

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate