Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stand Out



One can always Stand Out in the crowd, especially if you use the Crate Paper Storyteller Stand Outs.One a layout that I completed using the We R Memory Keepers Lucky 8's, on the bottom left and the center of the layout I used the Crate Paper Storyteller, Stand Outs. They help give that added dimension in a nice subtle way.

 With my card using the Lucky 8's again and Scrap Happy exclusive Banana Split cardstock I centered the flower with another Crate Paper Stand Out. It made of a nice touch.


When  I worked on my 
next card and I used 
some of the 6 x 6 Storyteller pad as the background papers behind the Stand Out to give the card a whole cohesiveness. I also edged the card and the cardstock pieces with  Scrap Happy exclusive  Jellybean Green Ink.

I was a busy bee, I tell ya.
With the next card. I used Scrap Happy Orange Fizz Cardstock for the base of the card and Crate Paper Storyteller 6 x 6 pad for the next layer. In the Storyteller collection there is a full sheet of cardstock embellishments and on this card I decided it was time to use them to the best of my ability. I also used the Stand Outs again in the top right corner and really enjoyed the way this card turned out.

 The last two cards are not using the Stand Outs, but are both using the Crate Paper Storyteller line. I have used the Sew Ribbon on both. All products used on all these cards and 


layouts can be found at Scrap Happy Ohio, online or in the store so make sure to get down there. Or up there. Stand Out from the crowd and shop local. 


Scrap Happy can be found all over the internet and soon will be on Twitter too. Right now make sure to check them out on their online store , their blog , and Facebook.


Until the next time. Have a WONDERFUL week. 


Blessing.


Mindy - The Determined Scrapper



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love love it very cute TFS!
melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Wow you have been very busy. I love all of your creations. They are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Search This Blog

Translate