Monday, June 18, 2012

Busy Day

Hello all. I have been crazy busy, like always. This week started out with my Yahoo account being hacked. But I have resolved that issue and everything should be ok now. 

I have been working on a couple card kits that have been sitting around waiting for me to complete them. Now I want to get busy planning for my upcoming, Girls day/night in. This will be in July and will be an introduction to what it is that I am doing and let you all come over and play at my home instead of needed to go out and spend money.

More details to come about that shortly.

Now on to what I have been doing the past two or so days. Last night a couple of girls and I decided that we are going to reach into our stamp sets everyday and pull out a set to use to make a card. No put backs. This way we can use all of our sets and still have a sense of surprise. 

Here is the card I came up with today using A Garden. I can't wait till tomorrow to see what one I pick. 


I don't think I post the fathers day card I made for my dad. I would love to share.



I really love the way it turned out.

One other thing until tomorrow. I had a team meeting and we had a card swap. Here are the cards that I am going to give my other sisters. 




Have a blessed night, talk with you tomorrow. 






No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate