Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WOYWW 153

I have lost track we could be at 152 but I've been so busy I've completely lost track. This week I'm working on wedding cards for the upcoming two craft shows I have. I have 1 friday and 1 saturday plus I'm going to MEGA MEET on Thursday I can't wait! Make sure to stop by Scrap Happy Ohio booth they always have wonderful things!
I attended my first class meeting last night which I could of done a little better with. Other people need to learn how to have better constructive criticism. Sharing and learning new techniques out of the ordinary and out of the old, is a great way to branch out and learn. But I guess some people like to be stuck in the past.
I hope this is making sense I'm doing the entire post through my phone. I will share more later this afternoon an update information as needed have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

jill said...

Those dresses look intresting are all for cards i wonder. happy crafting jill #52

The Determined Scrapper said...

I believe I have cut the dress from the Bridal Shower Cricut cartridge. I used a metallic paper and I LOVE it. I will post more on the cards shortly.

Hazel said...

You are very busy - hope all goes well - tidy workspace - thanks for sharing - (Hazel, WOYWW #95) x

Redanne said...

Those dresses are really lovely. Hope the craft event is busy for you. Happy Woyww, Anne #2

Karen said...

Those dresses look fab and a lovely, creative craft desk. I hope everything goes well on the weekend for you with the craft shows :)

Have a fab WOYWW and a lovely week, Hugs, Karen xx #49

CraftygasheadZo said...

Those dresses are superb,love the layered look to them - great fun. It's no 153 btw just so you don't miss the big 156! Take care and enjoy WOYWW snooping! Zo xx 73

Miriam said...

Lovely, creative desk. Love those dresses.

#97

Morti said...

Yep, your post made sense and it was definitely #153 this week - time flies, eh?

Great desk!

Morti #24

Search This Blog

Translate