Friday, May 11, 2012

ITS OFFICIAL

I am now one of Close to My Heart's newest consultants. I just signed my agreement and have started posting things on my website. I will be updating everything over the next couple days, but should you have any questions prior to please advise. 





I am so excited to share all the wonderful product that Close to My Heart carries and to show you how to use all the items.

Keep in touch to see new projects and events coming up. 

And as always you are able to shop directly online. 


Would you like to be May's Hostess of the month? I will be giving one lucky person the title and benefits of hostess at the end of the month. 

This hostess will be awarded the benefits based on the total sales for the reminder of the month. All sales made on my website under the May Club on the right hand side or with me personally by May 29, will close May Club May 31. Please call of email with questions regarding this. The hostess will be chosen based on the amount of purchases placed. Every order placed will get your name placed in the drawing. I will chose the hostess by numbering each name and placing those numbers in random.org to chose the hostess. 







No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate