Tuesday, May 22, 2012

CTMH Stamp of the month and Hostess Club

To make sure that everyone is up to snuff. The May stamp of the month is going to be ending in just a little over a week, May 31. 



And when it is gone..... That is it. You do not want to miss this gorgeous stamp set. Make sure to place your order today.


Also don't forget, Dotty for You paper pack ends the same time as the Stamp of the Month. Make sure to get your orders together and don't miss out. I LOVE this paper!!!

On to other news. I have completed my  Agreement Forms and they are ready for sign ups. Please advise if you are interested in my Virtual Stamp Club or in the Hostess Club.

Descriptions will be available shortly if you are not already aware of the difference.

Please keep checking back or go to my CTMH website for more info.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate