Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Starting over

Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive. I have been in a very fast downward spiral for the past year or so and it was getting worse and worse. But a couple of weeks ago, I was able to start a new medicine and I hope to be getting back to the things I once enjoyed. 


I have started to take up knitting and crocheting along with scrapping. The only problem, I have not really scrapped in about 6 months. I have a craft show coming up September 18 and really need to get on the ball.


I am really trying to get back into the swing of things, but not feel too overwhelmed at the same time. 


I hope to be seeing you around very soon and send blessings to you all.


Mindy - The Determined Scrapper
(The Determined mother, daughter, sister, wife, scrapper, knitter, crocheter, and many many other things)  

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate