Saturday, August 1, 2009

Personal Card Challenge


Its fun when you make your own little challenge to yourself. Last night after I did my cupcake card I thought it would be fun to challenge myself to see if I could come up with something. So here it is. I told myself to make a square card with only the Cricut and the Cuttlebug. This is what I came up with.

I really love this paper too, it is DCWV. The card that I did before was just simple. I have a hard time planning and sketching out cards, I just kinda do what ever happens when I am in my craft space. But that is what I enjoy. I don't really like to have too much of a plan. If I do then the plan never seems to happen and I don't want to disappoint myself when crafting. So don't have a plan and you can surprise yourself every time.



Until later after I work on a couple of other things, this is what I have for now. Make it a great day.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate