Saturday, August 22, 2009

Great Road Trip

Hello everyone. I have been home since Tuesday night, but have not been able to get a post up. My Internet is not working correctly at home and it has been VERY tough. As soon as I get the right computer to work I can upload my pictures and show you a little of what I did while I was away. Had a great time with the family and can't wait to see them again.

I have unfortunately been sick ever since I returned home and have not been able to craft. I will be working on the album as soon as I start feeling a little better. Even right now, my head is killing me and I am going to make this a short post.

Hopefully everyone had a great week, I can't wait to check every one's blogs. Have a great weekend and see you soon.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate