Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm on a roll



I am so excited to be able to come home from work and get some cards done. The past couple of days I have walked in the door, done a couple of things and then I go straight to work on crafting. I have not been able to craft in so long I was beginning to wonder if I would ever get back to it. Here are 2 more cards that I have done. The 1 is my FIRST Christmas card of the season. I hope to get a ton more done within the next couple of weeks. Plus, I will stamp the message in the block on the purple card when I get ready to use it.



Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday and cherish ever moment.

I have been trying to upload my first video for 3 days now. I am having a huge problem with the file format or something. I will continue to work on this, it really bothers me that it says it is going to take 28 hours to upload a 8 minute video. Oh well, until then, make it a great day and keep crafting.

1 comment:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Search This Blog

Translate