Thursday, October 10, 2013

OMG - WOYWW #227

Okay so first let's say that today is actually Thursday and I totally forgot about Wednesday all together. I almost forgot that it was a day of the week with all that I have had going on. 

If you are just catching up with me and things that have been going on around here. Good luck... LOL just kidding. I'm glad to be back at crafting again. This will be a real quick post just showing you all what I have been working on. I'm getting ready for a couple craft shows and trying to control a migraine. 

And so here is a little of what I have on my desk today - 




I'll be working on fabric crafts shortly so I had to get the tables out.

Ben soaking up the sun. 

Just some of the fabrics I will be working with.

If you want to know what all this WOYWW stuff is all about make sure to stop over to Julia's page and check out desk from all around the world. Have a blessed day.


1 comment:

Mrs.D said...

Gosh what a busy desk you have, I'm even later visiting people. computer probles have kept me away.
Chris #69

Search This Blog

Translate