Saturday, August 11, 2012

Would love a Boost

Hello everyone. Thanks so much for all the new followers. I just love seeing new faces around. I just wanted to make a quick post to give an update on my status. 

Every now and then we all have goals we try to reach and there is one in particular I am ooh so close to reaching. With Close to My Heart, there is a program called Straight to the Top. It works like this:

 Straight To The Top Sales
Time Period*Sales RequiredReward
First Month$300$25 in select product credit**
First Three Months$1,200$75 in select product credit**
Three Month Totals$1,200$100 in select product credit**

The cool thing.... I met my first goal and I am only $189.50 away from my second goal. I am not normally one to ask for a boost or a little extra ump from any one, but wanted to make sure that everyone was aware that I am this close. If you need anything or have questions that I might be able to answer for you. Make sure to give me a call, go to my website, or visit me here on my blog and I will be more than willing to help. 

I have until 8/16/2012 to reach my goal and any last minute help would be wonderful. Any purchases placed prior to 11:59 p.m. will be counted towards my goal and I am doing my best to get to it. Thank you for your help. 

I also held a Stamping 101 class last night and that was very helpful to the student that showed up. I always say..... and it started with one. You can't get anywhere if there is not that first people. She even asked if she was able to bring someone to workshop next week... I am so excited to see new faces.

Well enough of me carrying on. I hope you all have a good day. I am on my way to a day long 48 cards workshop and can't wait to come home with 48 cards done in one day. 

Blessings - 
Mindy - The Determined Scrapper

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate