Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Did you know

Did you know what the specials are this month with Close to My Heart? I don't want you to miss out on these WONDERFUL stamp sets. Starting Weds 8/15 - 9/30. Its your Day, will be available for purchase. If you make a qualifying $35 purchase, you can get the It's your Day stamp for ONLY $5. This stamp set is a double D size stamp set with over 40 images!

Oh the beautiful things you can make with this stamp set.

Also the Stamp of the Month is gorgeous this month if you have not had a chance to see it, now you have.


If you haven't had a chance to look around and see. Visit my Pinterest page and take a look. I have pinned a ton of things CTMH. 

Also for the month of August, don't forget that you could get this AWESOME Tote bag just for signing up to become a consultant for $49.
I wish I could sign up again, just so I could get this tote bag. It is big enough to hold 12 x 12 paper and a ton of other things. The bag is 17 x17 x 6 and it is even prettier in person. 

I think that is it for now. Oh one more thing, this Saturday is Club sign ups. For every purchase over $15, the balance can be applied to club next month. Club dates will be listed shortly or you are able to find them on the right side bar in the calendar. Club will be $15 and will be held at my home the 2nd or 3rd Saturday of every month. We will be taking December off and will have 2 catalog kickoffs. For more information please make sure to come to Workshop/Crop with Saturday. 

Have a blessed day!

Mindy - The Determined Scrapper

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate