Monday, July 16, 2012

NEW RELEASES

I am so excited with all the new information coming down the line. I was not able to attend convention this year, but hope to next year. 




The AWESOME NEW CATALOG
Available August 1st. OMG, I can not believe all the WONDERFUL new things that are coming our way with Close to My Heart. From the NEW Cricut cartridge Artiste. OMG the cuts on here look so good. This is definitively a first to purchase for me. 

To the new and improved and less expensive I might add Starter Kit. There are now two kits that can get you on your way and they are wonderfully packed with goodies. But to know that you can be a part of our family for only $49 plus shipping (sorry but we all have to), is awesome. There is also the Master Kit. We can get into more detail as needed, but I thought I would share with you that during August if you sign up CTMH is giving away FREE stuff:) and I can't even buy it. :( 

 The Free tote with the purchase of 
 The essentials starter kit
Or just go all out and get the full Master starter Kit.

I don't want to bog you down with too much information, but I want you to see all the wonderful new things that are coming. I will post this for now and then I will post again in a little bit to make sure you have all you need to become a consultant, finish shopping the current ad or prepare for the beginning of the month!

What ever you are waiting for if there is ever a questions, comment, or concern please just say. 

Thank you for following, talk with you soon scrappy friends. 


No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate