Sunday, November 20, 2011

Upcoming Classes

I am so excited, I almost don't know how to contain myself. I have been asked by a local store owner to teach some classes for her shoppers. 

I CAN"T WAIT!!! I have been considering this for some time now and have been asked by my customers for a very long time. I really would love to open a storefront of my own one day, but at this time it just is not in the cards....

So I wanted to make sure that all my blog readers, customers, and future customers know that I will be posting a schedule within the next couple of weeks. 

I will be talking it over with customers and the store owner Lisa to see what will work best, if I could get some feedback from all of you that too would be a wonderful help.

Let me know what type classes you are looking for and we will try and get it on the schedule. 

Hope to talk with all of you soon.

Mindy
The Determined Scrapper

P.S. I will also be posting my Silent Saturday pics a little late. I hope to have them up tomorrow. I have been a little busy.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate