Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year

Yes, I know I am a little late in saying that to everyone, but I have been waiting for my new blog design. I am still waiting, but hopefully it will be soon.

I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful New Year. For me this is going to be the new year for new things. I hope to be able to do a lot of new things this year and get my crafting on.

I plan on updating my blog once a day, updating my Facebook page at least once a day, having weekly challenges, monthly swaps the whole nine yards. I have so many things running through my head right now, I really need to start writing things done.

There is no reason with me being home that I can not get this done.

Well I will post some things that I have been working on later this afternoon, I have been going into the office to help out this week and today is my last day. WOOOOOO WHOOOOOO.

Have a blessed day.

Mindy
The Determined Scrapper

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate