Wednesday, October 7, 2009

CSSD - CRAFT SUPPLY SHOPPING DISORDER

I have come to the conclusion that I have CSSD - Craft Supply Shopping Disorder. I just can not stop myself, but today, since I have come to this conclusion, I also remember that admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. Really, I think I might be able to get this under control, but it is going to take a lot of work.

I was thinking about starting another blog to help me deal with this. CSA - Craft Supply Anonymous.

I have been packing up for my weekend away. I am scrapping all weekend and I really am having a hard time packing. I for the first time am making sure that I do not take everything. I did get the bigger table but I do not have to fill an 8 foot table. I have a plan, and I think I might stick with it.

There are a couple of projects that I do have planned, and I think I will also try and get a couple of cards in while I am there.

Just thought I would share my issues with you. Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Enfys said...

Just dropping you a line from CCBICU (work it out!) to tell you I was admitted as an emergency, they say I have one of the most advanced cases of the disease known to mankind. The bed in the next cubicle is free, and there is a michaels only two blocks away.....
Thanks for the giggle
hugs
En xx

Search This Blog

Translate