Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hello Kitty

Yesterday, I was able to get the Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge and I am stinking excited. It is so cute. Michaels has them for $39.99. There are a couple that I would like to get, but I think my DH would not be to happy with me if I went and got all of them. I was happy to see that the first card I made with it came out very quickly. This is a cartridge with a lot of layers.

I would show it to you, but my daughter has it in her room, and she is sleeping right now. I will have to post it later. I also did one with Hello Kitty in a bed, and I think I will be giving that to my mother (recovering from surgery). That one was a little harder. There were a lot of layers. Small layers.

I am still trying to get more done before May 11, but being in pain makes it a little hard to get it done. Hopefully after surgery I will be able to get back to normal pretty quickly.

Have a WONDERFUL Thursday and I hope to post a page or card by end of the weekend.

1 comment:

nessy said...

how exciting ~hope you get lots of joy from your new toy!! cannot wait to see your cards made with it!!
vanessa xx

Search This Blog

Translate