Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Really I have not forgotten

I just like everyone else have been totally busy. I think I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off. 


I made my first trip to Scrap Happy Ohio, the day after Christmas and I loved it. Just need to hit the lottery and then I can make weekly trips.....


I have been cleaning up craft space a little and moving things around readying myself for my E2, CAN'T WAIT! 


The week of Christmas my son and I were pretty sick so that was hard enough to deal with.


I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Holiday and spent time with family and friends. 


I am making a trip to Scrapbook Korner in Archbold, Oh today with a friend and hope to get some more goodies, not that I need them, but.


Well I just wanted to let you all know I have not forgotten I still have a blog, I will resolve to update more in the coming year.


Blessings,
Mindy
The Determined Scrapper

2 comments:

Candy said...

You changed the look of your bloggity blog! Cute! We were bad, bad girls today!

The Determined Scrapper said...

Yes Candy I sure did. Do you like it? Thought I would do something different. You were bad, I was semi bad.

Search This Blog

Translate