Saturday, April 9, 2011

Miss Me?

OK..... So today I had a craft fair and did ok on my sales.

I will post photos in the morning after I attend our areas MS Walk.

Sorry I have been gone so long but I have been under the weather and have LOST my mojo. After talking with a couple people today it has helped me realize that HOPEFULLY I will be able to get my head away from those dark clouds.

I hope to blog more in the next couple weeks. I need to update my blog layout and change a couple of things around. I need to change the Stamp'n Up catalog and I also need to add more to my Etsy.

Be on the look out and keep me in check if you are not seeing enough of me.

Blessings.
Mindy - The Determined Scrapper

4 comments:

sundcarrie said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

OhioDanielle said...

It was so nice seeing you at the craft show! I look forward to seeing your changes and hope you found some of your mojo the past few days ;)

Craftin' Blind said...

I hope you are feeling better and get back to crafting soon! I love seeing everything you come up with! I have an award for you too, on my blog! Have a great Easter!
-Lori Craftin' Blind

Paula said...

Thanks for following my blog. I'm enjoying all your work. If you visit me again you'll see that I have an award for you.

www.pvcreations2010.blogspot.com

Search This Blog

Translate