Tuesday, November 30, 2010

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT

Hello Everyone -


I just wanted to put the word out so everyone knew how utterly EXCITED I am!! I am now a Stampin' Up demonstrator. For many of you this is not a surprise and others it may be. For those of you that it is not - Don't worry, I will not be asking if you want to do a party or host a get together or workshop. BUT, I will let you know you are able to have workshops or place an order for products whenever you wish. (At this time I will be a (Hobby Demonstrator) where I receive all the benifits of being a demonstrator and a hostess)


For those of you that are not familiar with Stampin' Up or have never had the chance to play with paper, ink, and crafty stuff; I would love the opportunity to show you what a little bit of time can produce. You do not have to be a creative person, there are a ton of ideas out there to help you along the way. Why pay $4.00 for a greeting card? When you can make one from the heart. Homemade greeting cards and gifts mean so much more to the recipient that you can imagine.


So if you have any questions now please let me know. If not I will post more as soon as my kit arrives. It was shipped today!!!!! :) OH and if you wanted to get in on this UNBELIEVEABLE DEAL!!!!! You too can get into the Stampin' Up family at 50% the regular price....... ONLY UNTIL 11:59PM TONIGHT!!!!!!!



That is why I did not pass this one up. There are so many things about this that I could not pass up. If you have questions send me a message I could tell you more. If you don't that's fine too. I just wanted to make sure that everyone was aware.


Talk with you soon.


Blessings -


Mindy - The Determined Scrapper

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate