Saturday, July 3, 2010

My first tag swap

My craft desk has been getting a little dusty. I have been under the weather for some time now. June 7th we thought I may have had a heart attack and things have just been a little crazy since then. So really have not been able to craft.

Good news. It was not a heart attack.

Here are the tags I made for my first tag swap. I can't wait to see what everyone else came up with. Hopefully I will get back on my feet someone time and get back to being myself.


Have a safe and Happy 4th of July. May God Bless you and your family.

4 comments:

lilmisstypo said...

I am sooo glad to hear that you are ok .... I was about to email ... I had checked your website & youtube pretty much everyday to see if you posted ... I hope all is ok ... Thank goodness it was not a heart attack ...If i would have had your address i would have sent a card ... glad to have you back .. even if it is a little slow at first ... lilmisstypo( autumn*

The Determined Scrapper said...

Thanks so much for checking. I have been around, my desk has just been growing a lot of dust. I hope to be getting a PO Box so I can just list it on my blog. I just haven't felt up to posting much lately. I was going to email you back, but it won't let me. Thanks again for checking on me it is nice to know that someone out there.

scrappinbearcub said...

Hi Mindy,

The tags are adorable! I love em! I was just checking in to see this news, I'm sorry, I had no idea, I'm glad to hear your ok and it wasn't that. I hope you are on the road to recovery. I check in a few times a week to see if there is anything new, I to haven't posted as frequent as I had in the past, because of other obligations. I will keep you in my prayers and please take your time, you need it and deserve it!

lilmisstypo said...

hope you are still fairing well.... I am sorry that there has been more stumbles and fall but .. dust your self off and ride again. Girly

Search This Blog

Translate