Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hello Everyone

I hope all is well and everyone is making it through the week so far. I am trying to truck along as well. Working on a lot of things right now. Getting things together for a garage sale. That has been a process for over a year. But hey, I had major surgery last year and things took a little longer then I thought.

Anyhow. I wanted to let you all know that I am still alive and I am trying to put my chin back up where it belongs.

I want to welcome my new followers and thank my previous followers for staying with me and supporting me along the way.

I have been working on a couple of projects off and on over the past couple of months. I will be working on more in the coming months getting ready for my first craft fair.

I just wanted to touch base with everyone to say hello and let you all know that I have been checking on your blogs, YouTube and can't get over how wonderfully talented everyone is.

Thank you for blessing this world with your talents and continue to share what you can with everyone.

Talk with you soon.

Blessings.

Mindy - The Determined Scrapper

No comments:

Search This Blog

Translate